Groups of 10 or more are welcome! Make the Margaret Mitchell House part of your next family reunion, group outing, or convention visit.
Docent led tours of the Margaret Mitchell House are offered daily and include visits to her Crescent Avenue apartment, which she affectionately nicknamed “The Dump,” and two exhibitions about her life and the movie version of her book.
Self Guided Group Tours (10 or more people)
• Adults: $10
• Seniors (65 and older): $7.50
• Students (13 and older): $7.50
• Youth (4 -12): $5.50
First tour starts at 10:30 AM; last tour starts at 4:30 PM. Allow one-and-a-half hours for your group tour experience. Group leaders, tour directors, and bus drivers are our complimentary guests.
Located in the heart of Midtown Atlanta, we are one-and-a-half blocks from Atlanta’s Midtown MARTA station.
Prices are subject to change.
- Download further group tour information here
- Check out our Group Tour FAQs
- Submit your group reservation now
- A Margaret Mitchell House employee will be in touch within two business days to complete your order
Interested in seeing more Gone With the Wind related attractions in Atlanta?
- Atlanta’s Gone With the Wind Tour Package (available for groups of 25 or more)
- Gone With the Wind Trail (available to individuals and groups)